Fake lashes have been popular for years, and they are still going strong. They were first created to help people who couldn’t grow their lashes. As time passed, more manufacturers started producing different types of fake lashes, including natural styles, and now there is a wide variety to choose from. Natural fake lashes can give you a fuller look while maintaining the human hair look you don’t want to lose. Harsh chemicals used in many brands may also be damaging if they contact your skin or eyes.
What are natural fake lashes?
Artificial eyelashes are usually made from silk, synthetic fibers, or mink fur. They became popular in the 1920s when they replaced the feathers and ribbon eyelashes of the previous decades. It would help if you chose a completely hypoallergenic brand no matter what type you buy, so you don’t have to worry about your lashes coming into contact with your eyes or skin. Natural fake lashes are manufactured without any harmful ingredients. They come in many different lengths, styles, and colors. You need to select the right one for your eye shape and color.
The differences between natural and fake lashes
One of the biggest differences between natural and fake eyelashes is that they are made from different materials. Natural eyelashes are made from real human hair, while fake lashes can be made from synthetic materials or mink fur. You should choose quality for your eyes as well as it’s important to make sure that the lashes you buy will last for a long time. Your natural lash extensions may not last as long as fake lashes, so you must only purchase the quality pair you need.
How to apply natural fake lashes
- The first thing you have to do is remove your eye makeup.
- Then, clean your face thoroughly with a mild skin cleanser or cotton ball and a little water.
- After you’re done with that, apply the glue to the base of your natural lashes.
- Put liner on your upper eyelid and use a lash comb to distribute the glue along the entire lash line evenly. Wait for about 15 minutes before removing. When you remove your natural eyelashes, make sure that you don’t pull them out of place because some glue may be left behind.
- Gently comb through until all the glue is removed from your lashes and replace it with your eyelash extensions.
What color do you need for your eye color?
You should choose a matching color that complements your natural lashes. It’s recommended to choose a lighter shade of hair than the one that you have on your eyelids. Fake eyelashes come in a wide range of colors, including blue, brown, and purple. It’s important to choose one close in color to your natural lash line to make sure they look natural.
No matter what, choosing the right false eyelashes for you is the foundation of everything. Why not visit Appearanz now for the latest natural false eyelashes?