Liquid nose job or a “15-minute nose job,” what exactly is it? For up to six months, a dermal filler technique known as a non-surgical rhinoplasty can alter the appearance of your nose without the use of surgical instruments.
When a typical rhinoplasty would take too much time and effort, this is a good alternative for those who want to reduce the prominence of bumps on their noses or make their noses appear more round.
Having a nose job is a risky procedure, but going underneath the needle is less complicated than having surgery. Liquid rhinoplasty is a subject of this essay, which will go through the surgery, expenses, recuperation time, and benefits and drawbacks.
Rhinoplasty treatment has many advantages outlined in the following paragraphs: It is painless and non-invasive to get rhinoplasty done without surgery.
- The most crucial benefit of rhinoplasty is non-invasive. It does not necessitate cutting the skin. Because there are no incisions, no scars, and there is no downtime; nonetheless, it is a faster and more effective procedure that can be done in time for a special event like a wedding, runway show, or audition. As a bonus, you can immediately return to your routine following the treatment.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty does not require downtime, and patients can return to their regular routines immediately following treatment. If you don’t recover, it means you won’t have to worry about any more checkups or unpleasant side effects. Because of this, it is a time-sensitive and challenging process that may be accepted as both feasible and appealing.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty does not require incision or scarring because it is performed with an injection of dermal filler. A fragile needle injects the filler, leaving no scarring. Tiny red dots can be seen at the injection site after therapy. However, these will disappear after a day or two of the procedure itself. It takes anything from two to six weeks for traditional and surgical rhinoplasty to heal the scar site. Thus, there is no fear of scarring with the non-surgical method.
- Incision-free rhinoplasty allows for a speedier, more comfortable recovery time with fewer adverse side effects. Small amounts of swelling and redness at the insertion site are expected, but this usually goes away after a day or two. It may take up to two weeks for swelling and bruising to go away after a surgical nose job. This means that non-surgical nose jobs allow you to get the results you want without having to worry about a lengthy recovery or protracted healing period.
- You may expect modest, natural-looking results regarding rhinoplasty treatment because the technique is tailored to each patient’s tastes and expectations. It’s also possible to undo the process if the results aren’t what you expected for any reason at all. It is possible to alter the surgery at any time, and the results typically endure for a year.
- Rhinoplasty is an easy, safe, quick, and temporary way to change our noses’ form, size, and symmetry. If intended outcomes and preferences change, the operation can be re-done at any time. A non-surgical nose job is the best option when a patient has issues like asymmetries, bridge depression, or humps that filler can quickly correct.
What is the cost of this?
For insurance purposes, non-surgical rhinoplasties are not covered. Despite surgical rhinoplasty, there is no medical justification for this technique.
The price of fillers, the supplier you select and the number of injections you require vary. After your meeting, your provider should present you with a full explanation of the costs involved.
According to the American College of Surgeons estimations, you should anticipate paying between $600 and $1,500 for the procedure.