Lace front wigs attempt to create the illusion of natural hair growth along the hairline. They are made from the highest quality Indian, Chinese or European Remy hair (your choice), where the hairs are hand-tied onto a fragile lace base.
This illusion generally enhances the natural appearance of the hair and allows the wearer to comb the wig away from their face without revealing the fact that they are wearing a wig.
Reasons why many women love lace front wigs
1. Provide a natural looking hairline: Beautyforever lace front wigs for black women are great when you want to keep your wig a secret. The invisible sheer lace front is designed to blend with your skin complexion to create the illusion of natural hair growth along the hairlines.
2. Lace frontals offer their owners much-needed styling versatility. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the believability and natural look!
3. Also, lace front wigs are extremely durable due to the lace material used to make them. Lace front wigs are also more breathable than a regular wig.
4. Wearing protective styling, specifically lace wigs, allows your own hair to rest between styling away from the harsh elements that naturally occur in the environment and the things we do to our hair to make it look the way we want it to, like wearing heat and color…
5. People who wear lace front wigs can participate in all kinds of activities without worrying about their wigs being detected.
Great tips to get the best out of your lace front wig
1. Hide your natural hair: We recommend that you pull your hair back and secure it before wearing the wig. This will ensure that none of your hair is accidentally exposed under the lace front.
If for some reason you don’t have any hair, simply align the lace front with your natural hairline to create a seamless transition from your skin to the wig’s artificial hairline.
2. Match it to your skin tone: This is how many women have done it for years.
3. Handle the wig with care: The wig lace is made of a very delicate material. Be sure to handle it carefully each time you take it off or wash it.
If you feel that you need to trim your lace front wig, we recommend that you take it to a professional hairdresser. The lace may fray if you try to trim it yourself.
How to wash and care for the front lace wig
1. Brush hair in sections (low, middle, top) from top to bottom with a wide tooth comb. Do not brush, cut off excess tangles as desired.
2. Gently wash the hair with lukewarm water
3. Rinse well with cold water and shake off excess water. (Do not squeeze the hair)
4. Air dry hair. Do not use a hair dryer to dry your hair.
5. Styles as desired.
So now that you know the benefits of buying lace front wigs and the ways you can choose the best one for you, what are you waiting for? Visit our wig store and choose one of the best quality lace wigs to enhance your look.
Beautyforever is the leader in the hair industry, offering high quality wigs, toppers, hairpieces and hair extensions. Available in 100% human hair. Our high quality human hair wigs for sale in the online store are delivered all over the world. Visit our official website for the latest trends and designs in the hair industry.