I have been looking around for a good skincare product to get rid of the age spots on my face and I think I have found it. Mené Mí, which is pronounced meh-nay mey, is a phytic acid cream that visibly reduces the appearance of skin pigmentation. The company has an easy 30-day money-back guarantee so there was nothing holding me back.
Mene Moy Phytic Acid Cream Review
I have to say I don’t usually write reviews, but this product is so good that I just had to. I’ve had very bad skin problems for most of my life, and have tried almost every cream going. This formula is by far the best I’ve ever used. Thank you so much for making such a great product!!
Mene & Moy Phytic Acid Cream is a great exfoliant. I have been using it for 4 weeks and my skin looks amazing. It is so smooth and soft. My skin tone has evened out and my acne scars are less noticeable. My face looks more even-toned and bright. I also use this product as a body moisturiser- I like to slather it all over my body and leave it on for as long as possible, then wash it off in the shower.
The Mene & Moy Phytic Acid Cream is a creamy moisturising formulation to stabilise melanocytes in irregularly pigmented skin and for therapeutic depigmenting procedures. It is indicated in melasma, solar lentigo and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation to promote repigmentation and even skin tone.
- 8% glycolic acid
- 2% phytic acid.
Benefits of Mene Moy Phytic Acid Cream
- Reduces the appearance of skin pigmentation on the face, neck and body
- Treats uneven skin pigmentation and lightens age spots on hands, knees and elbows
- If you are struggling to remove dark spots, acne scars or melisma with lasers or hydroquinone products this can help
- It is suitable for all skins types except sensitive and problematic skins prone to irritation
- You can sculpt your skin tone and texture while enhancing collagen production thanks to a combination
How to use
Apply a small amount of cream to the face and spread gently. Moisturizes and nourishes skin gives it back elasticity. Can be used as a make-up base.
Buy online: Click here